Give your front line analyst the skills to succeed.
The support center team lead serves as the champion for the customer and the focal point for support center analysts. For this reason, a team lead must be customerfocused, be able to drive change and process improvements, provide training, and deliver customer support. The HDI Support Center Team Lead course is designed for support center professionals who have been or will be promoted to a team lead position and require fundamental management and leadership skills for their increased responsibilities.
Download Course Description
What You Will Learn:
- Best practice standards for support center operations
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Fundamental team building and mentoring strategies
- Conflict and stress management skills
- An 8-step method for coaching team members
- How to evaluate team performance using support center metrics, quality assurance monitoring, and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Knowledge management methods to improve productivity and increase employee and customer satisfaction
Seat Time: 10-12 Hours
Certification: HDI Support Center Team Lead
Who should participate: Experienced support center analysts, supervisors, and team leaders who want to improve their management and leadership skills. Those seeking HDI Support Center Team Lead Certification.
||Minumum: 500 MB, Recommend: 1GB|
||Minimum: DLS, Recommend: Broadband|
||1024 x 768|
||Minimum: 1.0 Ghz, Recommend: 2.0 Ghz|
||Download Flash Player |
Download Adobe Reader