HDI Forum Live Roundtable Events
HDI is hosting complimentary live roundtables during 2012. These events will be an opportunity for participants to get a little taste of how HDI Forums can help resolve industry-specific and role-specific challenges, benchmark performance, and strategize for service improvement. The complimentary roundtable will offer you the opportunity to meet other senior-level service and support professionals from your area and learn how truly powerful networking can be. You will learn about the value of the HDI Forums directly from current Forum members.
- October 28, 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Dallas (at FUSION 12)
Sponsored by FrontRange
Sample HDI Forum Live Roundtable Agenda:
- Welcome and introductions
- A word from our sponsor
- Learn about the HDI Forums
- A brief presentation about the HDI Forums
- HDI representatives will answer your questions about Forums and current Forum members will provide live testimonials regarding the value they receive from being a part of an HDI Forum
- Roundtable discussion
The roundtable discussion will give participants a little taste of what goes on during actual Forum meetings
- Exchange knowledge, share challenges, discuss issues, and get a little taste of what goes on during HDI Forum meetings
Learn more about HDI Forums.
There are sponsorship opportunities available for the upcoming HDI Live Roundtable events. For more information, contact Heidi Cummings at 719.268.0339.
"For EasyVista, the HDI Live Roundtable event was an invaluable event to participate in and sponsor. We had the opportunity to share our service desk knowledge and expertise in a truly collaborative environment with leading executives from across HDI's national membership base. The feedback from the members was extremely positive. Sponsoring the event not only gave us the opportunity to establish new relationships, but also provided an effective platform for discussion of how our solutions and services drive value and benefit for IT service and help desk customers."
- Valerie Brodie, Senior Vice President, Marketing, EasyVista