Participants learn about the need for an IT control framework and how COBIT ® addresses this need by providing a globally accepted IT governance and control framework. This course explains the elements and supporting materials of the COBIT framework in a logical and example-driven approach for everyone interested in obtaining foundation level knowledge of COBIT.
Online instructor-led exercises support the virtual presentations. Candidates learn the true meaning of COBIT by practicing the use of COBIT in a case-based scenario. The course includes an exam preparation module, preparing participants to take the COBIT Foundation exam. This hands-on, practical course will highlight processes and best practices for effective coaching and motivation.
What you will learn
- How IT management issues are affecting organizations
- The need for a control framework driven by the need for IT Governance
- How COBIT meets the requirement for an IT Governance Framework
- How COBIT is used with other standards and best practices
- The functions that COBIT provides and the benefits of using COBIT
- The COBIT framework and all the components of COBIT (control objectives, control practices, management guidelines, audit guidelines)
- How to apply COBIT in a practical situation
- How the use of COBIT is supported by the ITGI
For more information about this course, please contact an account manager. Please also feel free to contact our Customer Care Center via 1.800.248.5667 or email@example.com.