Is your service and support center due for a check-up?
We can do it virtually!
It’ll be thorough, but nothing too invasive, we promise.
The HealthCheck was designed to provide your organization with a quick analysis of the operational effectiveness of your service and support operations. Key foundational areas are reviewed compared to best practices, and recommendations made based on your organizational goals. An HDI HealthCheck can be conducted live onsite, or through an easy and convenient virtual format! HDI consultants perform the analysis of your organization’s site, evaluating your customer support center’s service strategy, goal alignment, service and support practices, support services culture, frameworks/methodologies, and service and support in five key categories:
- Position and Structure of the Customer Support Center
- Mission/Vision of the Customer Support Center
- Alignment with the Business and other IT Operating Entities
- Executive Level Expectations of the Customer Support Center
- Strategic Initiatives Impacting the Customer
- Support Center
- Support Services Strategies
- Key Performance Indicators
- Marketing Initiatives
- Budget for Customer Support Center
- Service Level Targets/Objectives
- Operational Performance Measurements
- Performance Analytics
- Feedback Results
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Case Management - Life Cycle
- Change Management
- Service Request Management
- Outage Management and Communication
- Knowledge Base Management • Service Acceptance (Release/Deployment) Criteria
- Workforce and Talent Management
- Employee Feedback
- Staffing & Scheduling Models
- Channels offered
- Tool Configuration
- Incoming/outgoing distribution methods/technology
- Service/CRM Management System
- Knowledge Management System
- Customer Survey System
- Web Enabled Support Tools
The HealthCheck process starts with organizations submitting documentation and samples of practices, processes, procedures in place in their current environment. HDI Consultants will review the documentation before arriving onsite (or conducting interviews through virtual web conferencing) where they will conduct observation, interviews, and additional analysis. The last part of the process is creating the HealthCheck summary report.
When your HealthCheck is complete, you’ll receive a comprehensive summary report of observations along with recommendations for improvement.
$13,500 (doesn’t include travel and expenses)
Contact your regional account manager to schedule your HealthCheck appointment today!