What is ITSM? What is ITIL®? Why are they such buzz words within the industry? Are they just the flavor of the month?
When organizations seek to improve quality, improve business alignment, and achieve the covered three E’s (efficiency, effectiveness, and economy), the journey often involves a dive into the world of service management, with a focus on the ITIL framework of best practices.
This course will give you an understanding of what ITSM and ITIL really mean, how the processes relate, and why ITIL has become the de facto standard for delivering and managing IT services.
What you will learn
- The fundamentals of IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Why the industry talks about ITSM, Governance, and Business Alignment
- The relationship between ITSM and ITIL
- What is ITIL?
- Understand the value proposition - return on investment and value on investment
- Learn the high level ITIL lifecycle stages
- Learn how process and functions support the lifecycle
- Learn where to start
- How to adopt ITIL within your organization
For more information about this course, please contact an account manager. Please also feel free to contact our Customer Care Center via 1.800.248.5667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.