This course is delivered in partnership with Teams Rock.
Designed for all team members at every level, this course guides attendees through a process that enhances communication within organizations by developing cooperative teams that get results with cohesive, productive working relationships.
What You Will Learn
- How trust affects the team's culture
- The four-step team matriculation process
- Why different generations work and communicate differently
- Why the right team chemistry has such a positive impact
- The importance of mutual accountability
- How to create and maximize the use of team core value basics
- Why thinking like a team is so critical to the overall success
- The necessity of breaking down the stovepipes, silos and buckets that exist today
- How to maximize the use of team-created core value basics
- The necessity of breaking the stovepipes, silos, and buckets that exist today, and how to eradicate them
Who Should Attend?
- Support center analysts, desktop support technician, and support center team leads
Unit 1: Team Foundation
- Building Team Trust
- Three Zones in our Life
- Why we’re so different – Team Chemistry
- Dynamics of Working with People
- Defining a TEAM
Unit 2: Team Matriculation
- The Team Matriculation Process
- Traits of Effective Team Members
- Building Team Player Thinking
Unit 3: Communicating with the Team
- The Science of Communication
- Communicating Through Listening
- Communicating Electronically
Unit 4: The Action Plan
- Putting today into Practice
- What will I Do Tomorrow
Facilitated by a faculty member, this one-day, public course allows students to actively participate in exercises and discussions as well as network with peers from other companies.
- Maintain adequate coverage in your support center by staggering training dates.
- Focus on learning by being out of the office.
- Structured discussions facilitate networking and learning from real-world experiences.
- To learn more about public classroom training, contact an account manager or call 1.800.248.5667.
View the Public Classroom FAQs.
HDI can train your team at your facility, eliminating individual travel costs and putting more control in your hands.
- Control class size and pick training dates that accommodate your business schedule.
- Focus on your organization’s key issues and pain points.
- Save money. With groups of eight or more, this option is often more cost effective.
- To learn more about this program, contact an account manager or call 1.800.248.5667.
There are no courses scheduled at this time. Please
check back later or contact your account manager
for immediate assistance.
HDI offers courses in cities throughout North America. Don’t see a class near you
or when you would like to attend? Contact your
or find an
to discuss your needs.