Bring excellent service into the field with you.
The HDI Desktop Support Technician course is designed specifically for IT support professionals who spend much of their day visiting customers at their workstations or home office.
Download Course Description
Utilize key support center processes and concepts to improve overall support operations. Develop customer service and interpersonal skills that improve the customer’s experience.
What You Will Learn:
- IT support best practices and industry standards
- Service delivery within the ITIL® process framework
- Change Management, Configuration Management, and Root Cause Analysis
- Incident Management and handling escalations
- How to assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
- Improve critical thinking and communication skills
- Time management and problemsolving skills
- How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior
Seat Time: 10-12 Hours
Certification: HDI Desktop Support Technician
Who should participate: Technical support professionals who provide in-person support to internal employees, remote workers, or external customers; anyone seeking HDI Desktop Support Technician certification
||Minumum: 500 MB, Recommend: 1GB|
||Minimum: DLS, Recommend: Broadband|
||1024 x 768|
||Minimum: 1.0 Ghz, Recommend: 2.0 Ghz|
||Download Flash Player |
Download Adobe Reader