HDI is the leading resource for support center and help desk training, emerging trends, and best practices. Established by an international panel of industry experts and practitioners, HDI certification standards outline the industry's best practices and guide IT support professionals toward excellence. HDI has certified more than 50,000 service and support professionals since 1999.
HDI offers our most popular courses throughout North America in major metropolitan areas. View the course calendar.
- Network with your peers from other support centers.
- Maintain adequate coverage in your center by staggering training dates.
- Stay focused on learning by being out of the office.
- Structured discussions facilitate networking and learning from real-world experiences.
Request More Info
HDI can train your team at your facility, eliminating individual travel costs and putting more control in your hands.
- Launch a major organizational change initiative to improve service quality and efficiency.
- Control class size and pick training dates that accommodate your business schedule.
- A pre-event conference call with the instructor to understand your organization’s key issues or concentrate on your specific pain points.
- With groups of eight or more, onsite classes are more cost effective than public training.
Request More Info
Participants can log on to these Web-based courses anytime, day or night, for 12 weeks from the registration date. Any call center, help desk, or service desk professional can easily fit this independent learning experience into his or her schedule.
- Learn virtually anytime, anyplace, and at any pace.
- Online training is the most cost effective means for employees to achieve certification particularly for companies with remote employees or multiple office locations.
- Ramp up employees quickly. Courses can be activated in as short as 24 hours.
View the Online Course Demo to learn more about the self-paced learning option.
These scheduled courses provide participants with live, instructor-led training delivered by HDI Faculty. Using web conferencing software and an audio conference bridge, participants can interact with the instructor without ever leaving their desk.
- Minimize the impact on your daily schedule by only training two hours a day for three days.
- Learn only what you need with targeted, topic-specific courses.
- Ask questions and interact with the instructor.
Combines the advantages of self-paced, online training with the virtual classroom. Participants complete the assigned units of self-paced, online training prior to each of the three, two-hour sessions of instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions utilizing web conferencing software and an audio conference bridge allowing participants to interact with the instructor.
- Self-study can be done anytime at the individual's pace.
- Instructors share real-world experiences, examples, and facilitate participants' interaction.
- Eliminate travel costs, including time away from the support center.
Certified Instructor Program
HDI can certify your in-house instructor to deliver HDI courses to your staff. Afterwards, simply purchase student kits as training is scheduled. Each kit includes official HDI courseware and a certification exam. This program is ideal for companies training more than 50 people and those that include HDI training and certification in their new hire programs. Contact an account manager for more information.
- Learning is facilitated by someone who knows your business intimately.
- Your instructor can customize specific areas to improve comprehension (e.g. show actual company reports).
- You control your company's training schedule.