The Best Minds in Technical Support—Together At Last
They share your objectives, challenges, and passion. So who better to learn, share, and succeed with than your fellow IT leaders?
By uniting the industry’s most distinguished and accomplished executives in an open, non-competitive environment, HDI Forums provide members with the unique opportunity to meet several times a year to collaborate and share thoughts, ideas, best practices, and the most pressing issues facing today’s technical support operations.
What comes with an annual Forum package?
- Multiple face-to-face meetings per year with world-class presenters and subject matter experts
- Ability to discuss industry-specific topics with your peers
- Customized content and training programs developed by Forum members and HDI
- Case studies and lessons learned from other organizations and institutions
- Most Forum packages come with free registration to our annual HDI conference
Contact your HDI Account Manager to learn how to test drive one Forum meeting prior to purchasing the full annual package.
Who are Forum members?
- Directors and Managers of Technical Service and/or Support
- VPs of Technical Service and/or Support
- VPs of IT
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
How to join a Forum
Signing up for an annual Forum package must be done by contacting the HDI Account Manager assigned to the area where your company is located. Our account managers will help place you into the Forum that will bring you the most value.
Targeted, exclusive, and elite
There are eight unique Forums so you can join the group of peers you identify with most. Grouped by industry and role, each Forum arranges several annual meetings with a comprehensive, member-driven agenda that speaks directly to its challenges and objectives. Addressing role- or industry-specific operational, strategic, and organizational development needs, HDI Forums span the following areas:
Desktop Support Forum
Financial Services Forum (new!)
Healthcare Providers Forum
Higher Education Forum
Support Center Leadership Forum
If you don't see the right Forum for you, request a new one! We'll launch it once there's enough interest. To maintain an interactive, personal environment, each Forum is limited to about 35 members.
Request more information about Forums