According to HDI research, the volume of incidents is on the rise in most organizations. While new systems and devices are intended to assist an increasing customer base and create efficiencies, they often have the opposite effect.
And with the demand for increased business velocity and emphasis on the customer experience, rapidly addressing delays and interruptions is more important than ever.
In this webinar, HDI’s Roy Atkinson and Everbridge’s Vincent Geffray explore the research, discuss the financial and operational impacts, and share solutions for decreasing time to resolve, and managing on-call coverage.
What You'll Learn
- Reasons for the increase in incidents
- The costs of interruptions and outages
- Ways to communicate to incident management teams rapidly
- Using technologies to target and verify communications
- Preventing the rise in incidents through problem management
Who Should Attend
- Support center managers and directors who need to improve incident management
- IT directors who need to know why incidents continue to be on the rise and how to address the increase
- Anyone in IT service and support wanting to improve the performance of their support center
* This webinar is being hosted on HDI's BrightTalk channel. You will need to have a BrightTalk account to register for the webinar. Fortunately, registration is free!
Senior Director, Product Marketing
Vincent Geffray is a senior director of product marketing at Everbridge, focusing on IT service alerting and notification automation. He has more than fifteen years of experience in the IT operations and service management space, with expertise in critical communications, IT service alerting, application performance management, and IT process, runbook, and workload automation.
Sr. Writer / Analyst
Roy Atkinson is one of the top influencers in the service and support industry. His blogs, presentations, research reports, white papers, keynotes, and webinars have gained him an international reputation. In his role as senior writer/analyst, he acts as HDI's in-house subject matter expert, bringing his years of experience to the community.
He holds a master’s certificate in advanced management strategy from Tulane University’s Freeman School of Business, and he is a certified HDI Support Center Manager. Follow him on Twitter @HDI_Analyst and @RoyAtkinson.