Managing languages is a significant challenge for most service desks. To arm leaders with data and insight, join HDI and Lionbridge as they unveil the results of the industry’s most comprehensive research study on the topic, based on feedback from more than 350 support centers.
Register to Learn
- The impact of multilingual support on quality metrics
- How best-in-class organizations provide multilingual support
- Strategies to meet your organization’s specific language and channel requirements
Who Should Attend
- Support center managers and directors who are faced with language challenges
- Hiring managers who need to know about the challenge of finding and retaining multilingual analysts
* This webinar is being hosted on HDI's BrightTalk channel. You will need to have a BrightTalk account to register for the webinar. Fortunately, registration is free!
Sr. Writer / Analyst
Roy Atkinson is one of the top influencers in the service and support industry. His blogs, presentations, research reports, white papers, keynotes, and webinars have gained him an international reputation. In his role as senior writer/analyst, he acts as HDI's in-house subject matter expert, bringing his years of experience to the community.
He holds a master’s certificate in advanced management strategy from Tulane University’s Freeman School of Business, and he is a certified HDI Support Center Manager. Follow him on Twitter @HDI_Analyst and @RoyAtkinson.
VP and General Manager, Customer Care Solutions
Tom Tseki is the VP and general manager of Customer Care Solutions at Lionbridge. His experience and expertise includes helping organizations implement and leverage language and omnichannel strategies to improve employee, customer, and partner experiences while gaining internal efficiencies. He has a deep background in technology as it relates to communications, analytics, and workforce optimization, and he works closely with leaders on strategies to improve care while increasing productivity and satisfaction.