Developed by the HDI International Certification Standards Committee, the HDI Support Center Standard is the ideal resource for helping you identify best practices for your support center.
Adopting the best practices identified in the HDI Support Center Standard can help you align your support services with the needs of your customers and provide the consistent, top-notch support your customers expect.
Support centers that adopt and follow best practices can realize these benefits:
- Increased support service consistency
- Improved customer and staff satisfaction
- Higher customer and staff productivity
- Enhanced efficiency and effectiveness
- Reduced unit costs and user downtime
- Increased ability to satisfy compliance requirements
- Improved contribution to the bottom line
A digital copy of the HDI Support Center Standard is available to HDI members at no cost. Others may purchase a copy for $59.
Note: If you are an HDI member, please log in so that you can download the standard for free.Add HDI Support Center Standard to your cart
HDI offers a variety of services to support center leaders who want to find out how their support centers measure up to the HDI Support Center Standard.
Download the HDI Support Center Standard v4.1.2