In this webinar, HDI’s senior writer/analyst, Roy Atkinson, will showcase new data from the 2016 Desktop Support Practices & Salary Survey. This data, previously unpublished, will take a look at the technologies and trends in desktop support, with a spotlight on the importance of remote control and assistance.
Some of the data featured include:
- Frameworks and methodologies desktop support teams align with include ITIL, the HDI Support Center Standard, Lean, COBIT, and this year, DevOps
- On average, customer satisfaction with desktop support exceeds customer satisfaction with the support center overall
- The top five must-have technologies for desktop support include alerts and monitoring tools, and remote control
- Remote control is used almost equally by the support center (81% of organizations) and by desktop support (80.6% of organizations)
- 51% of organizations track desktop support tickets separately from other tickets
- Nearly one-third of desktop support organizations are resolving 51-75% of tickets through remote support
Who should attend:
- Desktop support managers, supervisors, and leads
- Support center managers and supervisors whose teams provide desktop support
- IT service managers who wish to be better informed about trends in the industry
* This webinar is being hosted on HDI's BrightTalk channel. You will need to have a BrightTalk account to register for the webinar. Fortunately, registration is free!