HDI's Customer Satisfaction Index will be retired on December 31, 2022.
The HDI Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) will be retired in 2022; existing subscriptions will not be renewed after their current expiration dates. CSI has a long legacy at HDI, and we appreciate our community's loyalty and support for the service over the years. We're committed to ensuring a smooth transition as we sunset the service in 2022.
If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist you.
Why is the CSI service being retired?
The CSI service has reached its technical end-of-life; the infrastructure it relies on is outdated and can no longer be supported.
Is the CSI service being replaced with a different service?
No. With the retirement of the CSI service, HDI will no longer support in-house software development.
As a current subscriber, is there anything I need to do immediately?
No. All subscriptions will remain active through their current expiration dates.
What do I need to do prior to expiration?
If you intend to upload your CSI data into a new system, you will need to export your data from the Raw Data dashboard in your CSI account. Here's a reminder on how to pull your data:
- Log in to CSI.
- Using the side menu, navigate to Reports > Raw Data.
- Set the report parameters:
- Use "Show data for" dropdown to select individual or all support centers.
- Select dates. (Data management best practices recommend limiting historical record-keeping to 2 years; if you need to export more than that, HDI recommends running the report for only 2-3 years at a time to reduce report run time and export file size.)
- Click "Run Report."
- Export report and save locally.
IMPORTANT: Please note that when the CSI service is turned off on December 31, 2022, your data will no longer be accessible, even by HDI staff.