Local Meet-Ups Unite Industry Peers
Technical support professionals want to feel connected. They want to be involved—participating, learning, networking, and always progressing. It’s that sense of connection that makes the HDI local chapters so electric.
Joining together with professionals in your community is an easy and comfortable way to interface and collaborate with like-minded colleagues during regular, geographically convenient meet-ups. HDI members that participate in local chapter meetings are able to:
- Connect and network with those who share their objectives, challenges, and passions
- Benchmark performance, validate existing practices, and improve business operations
- Gain the latest knowledge, resources, and trends from industry experts and guest speakers
Meeting formats vary from chapter to chapter, but they're typically the perfect blend of education and fun, including:
- Roundtable discussions
- Social events: Baseball games, river cruises, etc.
- Case study presentations
- Panel discussions: C-levels, analysts, managers
- Site tours of local service desks or large facilities
- Special events, like award banquets and parties
Learn More About Local Chapters by visiting the new local chapter website and connect locally with your peers.
Start a Chapter in Your Area
HDI believes and is fully invested in the value of local area networking. Every HDI local chapter is unique in its format, meeting dates/times, and the content provided.
HDI is committed to helping you start a successful local chapter in your area if one does not exist, and we will provide you with the direction, tools, and guidance to do so. If you have questions or are interested in starting a chapter in your area, contact the HDI Customer Care Center at 800.248.5667 or request more information about local chapters.