What is gamification—and why you should care? Simply put, gamification uses game mechanics and rewards for non-game applications in order to increase engagement and loyalty. Gamification is an important and powerful new strategy for influencing and motivating people. In this webinar, you’ll learn how and why gamification works, in which contexts it's most effective, and what the limits are to this approach to employee and client engagement.
This webinar, presented by gamification guru Monica Cornetti, is designed to help you:
- Understand current best practices in gamification
- Avoid four major mistakes when planning a gamified experience
- Discover the five essential steps to developing a successful gamification program
- Approach gamification from a practical viewpoint for your organization
- Upgrade your organization’s training and help desk services through gaming scenarios
Gamification does not mean making a computer or video game and expecting it to motivate people. It means taking gaming concepts and using them in an authentic way to drive the behaviors you want to see.
Monica is delivering a pre-conference workshop on gamification at the HDI 2016 Conference & Expo. If you're interested in learning more about the fundamentals of gamification—and getting certified—register today!