What’s going on? How long will this last? What should we be doing about it? If you’ve ever had a major incident impact users throughout your organization, chances are you’ve heard those questions before. Your IT team may already be trying to diagnose and correct the issue, but the questions just keep coming…
Customers and end users just want to make sure you’re aware of the issue. But when hundreds—even thousands—try to contact the service desk, it’s referred to as a call storm. And the inability to properly weather it increases the urgency end users feel.
HDI’s Roy Atkinson and Everbridge’s Vincent Geffray have successfully navigated through their fair share of call storms. In this interview-style webinar, they’ll show you how you can too—and even share ways to prevent them from happening in the first place.
What You'll Learn
Who Should Attend
- What creates a call storm
- Ways to rapidly communicate to all users
- How to optimize incident management to reduce MTTR and mitigate call storms
- Using technologies to target and verify communications
- Preventing future call storms
- Support center managers who need to know how to handle major incidents and outages
- IT directors who want to better understand available means of communication, even in an outage
- Anyone in IT service and support wanting to improve the performance of their support center when outages happen
* This webinar is being hosted on HDI's BrightTalk channel. You will need to have a BrightTalk account to register for the webinar. Fortunately, registration is free!