The terms metrics and measures are often used interchangeably, and while they are related, they are actually two different things. And how do you know what metrics, measures, and KPIs you need to capture and monitor—or publish? One thing is for certain – your service management program will not be successful without collecting the right metrics, measures, and KPIs.
Join Doug Tedder on this free HDI webinar to learn:
- Why metrics and measures are not the same thing
- Why defining metrics is important
- Why not all metrics are KPIs
- Which are the right metrics to publish
Who should attend:
- Support Center directors, managers, and team leads
- All support staff who are responsible for metrics, or want to learn more about metrics
* This webinar is being hosted on HDI's BrightTalk channel. You will need to have a BrightTalk account to register for the webinar. Fortunately, registration is free!