IT and technical support would love for end users and customers to take advantage of self-service resources. End users and customers would love for self-service to be easier. Finding articles, videos, documents and other resources intended to make life easier for users—and for the analysts and technicians who support them—can be difficult and confusing.
Next-generation tools are here, set to enable users and customers to get accurate answers quickly and easily and solve many common issues for themselves, allowing analysts to concentrate on more complex problem-solving and other tasks. Analysts can benefit as well, having powerful assistance at their command to find knowledge and implement solutions without making users and customer wait. What You'll Learn
- What “assisted self-service” means
- Why self-service adoption can be a struggle
- How next-generation tools can help both end users and support analysts
Who Should Attend
- Knowledge management professionals seeking ways to improve
- ITSM professionals tasked with building self-service portals
- Support organization leaders who wish free analysts up from repetitive tasks
* This webinar is being hosted on HDI's BrightTalk channel. You will need to have a BrightTalk account to register for the webinar. Fortunately, registration is free!
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Chris is a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Prompt ai by LogMeIn, and is responsible for the product’s go-to-market strategy. Leveraging product experience spanning over 10 years, Chris is responsible for everything from the product’s go-to-market strategy, uncovering market trends and opportunities, and product feature validation and evolution.
Roy Atkinson is one of the top influencers in the service and support industry. His blogs, presentations, research reports, white papers, keynotes, and webinars have gained him an international reputation. In his role as senior writer/analyst, he acts as HDI's in-house subject matter expert, bringing his years of experience to the community.
He holds a master’s certificate in advanced management strategy from Tulane University’s Freeman School of Business, and he is a certified HDI Support Center Manager. Follow him on Twitter @RoyAtkinson.