Automation based on analytics and machine learning can improve processes and service desk performance by reducing errors and increasing quality and speed. – Vesna Soraic
As technology becomes increasingly critical to businesses and other organizations, speed becomes more and more important. Whether the support organization is delivering on service requests or resolving incidents, there can be negative business impacts: New hires whose equipment is not available; services that are interrupted; customers or users who are not informed of a change or outage. Smarter technologies driven by abundant data analytics can provide the support organization with information and solutions with more accuracy and speed than previously possible.
What You'll Learn
- A basic definition of machine learning
- Why analytics are important to service management and support
- How machine learning can enable faster, better, more accurate resolutions
- How machine learning and analytics combine to power the next level of service management and support through smart processes that can pinpoint expertise, accelerate configuration and change management, and minimize wasted time
Who Should Attend
- Directors and executives who are looking for better ways to manage services
- Service management professionals who are driving continual improvement
- Managers who are looking for better ways to accomplish their goals to improve service delivery
This webinar is being hosted on HDI's BrightTalk channel. You will need to have a BrightTalk account to register for the webinar. Fortunately, registration is free!