Today's service desks are farther and farther removed from the help desks of yesteryear in which all equipment was standardized and issued solely by IT. Support organizations are struggling more to keep up with the demands of an ever-growing population of mobile users using a diverse of devices, applications, systems, and equipment. In fact, of the top five factors causing ticket volumes to rise, new and current technology accounts for four.
Navigating this ever-changing technology landscape requires an expanding set of skills. In this webinar, David Hayman, Rae Ann Bruno, and Roy Atkinson will provide essential training for service and support leaders facing new or in-progress technology implementations.
What You'll Learn
- How technology impacts the service and support center's current and future role
- The key technologies needed to run a successful service and support center
- Best practices for implementing new technologies and building a business case to justify investment
- Managing the process of tool selection, including needs analysis, demos, evaluation, and selection
Who Should Attend
- New and established service and support leaders
- Anyone directly or indirectly involved in the tool selection process who wishes to be a more active partner in the process
This webinar is being hosted on HDI's BrightTalk channel. You will need to have a BrightTalk account to register for the webinar. Fortunately, registration is free!
Product Marketing Manager
David is part of LogMeIn’s Remote Support Product Marketing team, supporting Rescue. Leveraging his experience in IT from Desktop Support to Systems Administration. David works closely with Rescue’s product development team is also responsible for go-to-market strategy, uncovering market trends and finding opportunities within the support space.
Roy Atkinson is one of the top influencers in the service and support industry. His blogs, presentations, research reports, white papers, keynotes, and webinars have gained him an international reputation. In his role as senior writer/analyst, he acts as HDI's in-house subject matter expert, bringing his years of experience to the community.
He holds a master’s certificate in advanced management strategy from Tulane University’s Freeman School of Business, and he is a certified HDI Support Center Manager. Follow him on Twitter @RoyAtkinson.