For years, service desks and support centers have been optimizing the way they work. By doing so, they’ve been able to keep up with increasing demand for services, but not able to leap ahead. Now there is the promise of emerging, enhanced technologies to assist users and augment the efforts of the service desk to drive a significant ROI for the organization.
With the right tools in place, the service desk can provide customers and employees with the rapid and personalized service they have come to expect as consumers, elevate the user experience, and reduce the time people spend trying to get answers or resolve issues.
This webinar will explain and explore the 4 pillars required to build the modern service desk:
- Knowledge Management – Provide better user-facing, logic-based knowledge to make it easier for employees and customers to find the answers they need through effective self-help
- Omnichannel Self-Service – Deliver users the knowledge they need, when and where they need it
- Intelligent Automation – Leverage automation that works for you and drives process efficiencies
- AI Augmentation – Leverage AI to enhance the digital experience for IT staff, employees, and customers to increase productivity
This webinar will help you understand the advantages of ESM and the increasing role of emerging technologies to enable it.
Who Should Attend:
- CIOs and directors who are setting strategy and making decisions about knowledge management initiatives and new technologies
- Service desk/support center directors, managers, supervisors, and team leads interested in understanding why knowledge management and emerging technology is the key to the future
John Prestridge, CMO and Senior VP of North America at EasyVista
Roy Atkinson, Sr. Writer/Analyst | HDI
This webinar is being hosted on HDI's BrightTalk channel. You will need to have a BrightTalk account to register for the webinar. Fortunately,
registration is free!