In recent research, HDI found that 32% of organizations were planning to adopt the principles and practices of service management in lines of business other than IT, in addition to the 27% who said they have already done so. Why are so many organizations adopting enterprise service management (ESM)? Four out of five organizations identify improving the customer experience as a major influence for adopting this approach.
Knowledge management is integral to enterprise service management. In today’s organizations, many lines of business are both creators and consumers of knowledge. Outside of IT and support, high percentages of HR, facilities, customer service, sales, marketing, and training units are all working with—and contributing to—the organization’s knowledge.
This webinar will explore:
- Why knowledge management should be at the heart of ESM
- How service management principles and practices affect the customer experience
- How the ESM journey and the customer journey are related
Who should attend?
- CIOs and directors who are setting ESM strategy
- Service desk/support center/customer service directors, managers, supervisors, and team leads interested in understanding why knowledge management and ESM are keys to improving the customer journey
This webinar is being hosted on HDI's BrightTalk channel. You will need to have a BrightTalk account to register for the webinar. Fortunately,
registration is free!