The modern organization needs to provide a reliable, secure way for customers, vendors, and remote employees to both access the resources they need to do their work, and to receive support where they are, when they need it. HDI’s annual research shows that Remote Control is the number 3 “must-have” for the support center. The research also shows that 39% of support tickets come from external customers and end-users.
In this webinar, you will learn why it is important to:
- Provide a mobile workforce with access and support
- Grant external third parties such as vendors and auditors access to the specific resources they need—and only those resources
- Provide full support to end users on multiple types of devices
- Ensure the security of your organization’s data
- Minimize risk from unnecessary privileged accounts
Who should attend?
- Administrators and information security staff
- Service desk/support center directors, managers, supervisors, and team leads
This webinar is being hosted on HDI's BrightTalk channel. You will need to have a BrightTalk account to register for the webinar. Fortunately,
registration is free!