$1,599 | Price:
Facilitated by a faculty member, this two-day, public course allows students to actively participate in exercises and discussions as well as network with peers from other companies.
- Maintain adequate coverage in your support center by staggering training dates.
- Focus on learning by being out of the office.
- Structured discussions facilitate networking and learning from real-world experiences.
- To learn more about public classroom training, contact an account manager or call 1.800.248.5667.
View the Public Classroom FAQs.
HDI can train your team at your facility, eliminating individual travel costs and putting more control in your hands.
- Control class size and pick training dates that accommodate your business schedule.
- Focus on your organization’s key issues and pain points.
- Save money. With groups of eight or more, this option is often more cost effective.
- To learn more about this program, contact an account manager or call 1.800.248.5667.
Add to Cart
Each exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions and must be completed in 60 minutes. A minimum score of 80 percent is required to pass a certification exam, unless otherwise published. Individuals who achieve the passing score will receive a certificate from HDI acknowledging their accomplishment and a credentialing logo that may be added to signature blocks and business cards.
The following resources have been designed to assist a student in preparing for the Support Coach certification exam. They reinforce the core concepts and provide skills-building opportunities for the attendees.
• Coaching Skills for Quality Support guide by Dr. Beth Haggett and HDI
• Coaching Skills for Quality Support workshop by Dr. Beth Haggett and HDI
The certification exam is randomly generated from a pool of pre-authorized exam questions. As a result, each certification exam is different. The questions have been classified by the categories of this syllabus. The certification exam is designed to test the candidate’s knowledge in each category.
The number of questions presented from each category is based on the certification weighting. When the time available to study prior to taking a certification exam is limited, consider the certification weighting and review the categories with the highest allocations.
The following table represents the weighting for each of the standards categories within the certification exam. This information is provided to help you focus as you prepare for the exam.
|Concepts of Coaching
Add To Cart
A 28-day extension is available for an online exam for a fee of $50.
Add To Cart
Exam retakes can be purchased for a fee of $99.
Add To Cart
Exam insurance now available.