What You Will Learn
The previous Experience courses taught us what "experience" is and why it matters, the experience journey, and best practices to help implement experience for your organization. Experience Practitioner now teaches us:
- How you build the right XLAs for your organization
- A step-by-step XLA Design Methodology™ that you can follow to create your XLAs
- How ou can bring all the data points together into an Experience Reference Matrix™ (XRM)
- How you can operationalize experience (XMO™)
- How you design the right XMO™ for your organization
Who Should Attend?
This course is for all service, support, and IT professionals who are responsible for improving the customer experience and setting measurable XLA goals for their organizations, equipping them with an approach to executing XLAs as a critical foundation of experience management.
- Professionals tasked with scoping an experience management project
- Professionals who need to establish the current experience landscape to identify potential XLAs.
- Teams and practitioners building XLAs, including:
- Service and support managers and directors
- Service level managers and/or directors
- Customer experience managers and/or directors
Experience Practitioner will cover essential learning points such as:
- Recap on core Experience Frameworks
- Welcome to the XLA Design Methodology
- Different types of XLAs
- Applying the methodology (including practicals at each step)
- Experience Now Review
- Experience Ambition Creation
- Scoring and Weighting the Measures
- The Experience Reference Matrix (XRM™) – how the data points come together
- Making XLAs operational – welcome to the XMO
- XMO Mission and Scope
- Detailing Roles and Competencies
- Experience Management Governance
- XMO Designs
These scheduled courses provide students with live, instructor-led training delivered by HDI faculty. Using a web communications platform, students interact with the instructor without ever leaving their desk.
- Minimize the impact on your daily schedule by only training eight hours a day for two days.
- Learn only what you need to with targeted, topic-specific courses.
- Ask questions and interact with the instructor and classmates.
View the Virtual Classroom FAQs
HDI can train your team at your facility, eliminating individual travel costs and putting more control in your hands.
- Control class size and pick training dates that accommodate your business schedule.
- Focus on your organization’s key issues and pain points.
- Save money. With groups of eight or more, this option is often more cost effective.
- To learn more about this program, contact an account manager or call 1.800.248.5667.
Exam included with public, virtual, or onsite courses. All Experience Practitioner exams are administered through APMG International.
All students taking an Experience Practitioner class will be provided with an exam voucher for an online proctored exam with APMG International. Students will have 12 weeks in which to schedule and take the certification exam. Exams are closed book and consist of 20 questions to be answered in 45 minutes. A score of 65% or better is required to pass and become certified.