HDI is the leading resource for support center and help desk training, emerging trends, and best practices. Established by an international panel of industry experts and practitioners, HDI certification standards outline the industry's best practices and guide IT support professionals toward excellence. HDI has certified more than 50,000 service and support professionals since 1999.
HDI offers our most popular courses throughout North America in major metropolitan areas. View the course calendar.
- Network with your peers from other support centers.
- Maintain adequate coverage in your center by staggering training dates.
- Stay focused on learning by being out of the office.
- Structured discussions facilitate networking and learning from real-world experiences.
Request More Info
HDI can train your team at your facility, eliminating individual travel costs and putting more control in your hands.
- Launch a major organizational change initiative to improve service quality and efficiency.
- Control class size and pick training dates that accommodate your business schedule.
- A pre-event conference call with the instructor to understand your organization’s key issues or concentrate on your specific pain points.
- With groups of eight or more, onsite classes are more cost effective than public training.
Request More Info
Participants can log on to these Web-based courses anytime, day or night, for 12 weeks from the registration date. Any call center, help desk, or service desk professional can easily fit this independent learning experience into his or her schedule.
- Learn virtually anytime, anyplace, and at any pace.
- Online training is the most cost effective means for employees to achieve certification particularly for companies with remote employees or multiple office locations.
- Ramp up employees quickly. Courses can be activated in as short as 24 hours.
HDI’s Virtual Classroom training is a popular choice for those looking for a convenient yet undiminished learning experience without the cost and hassle of travel. These scheduled courses allow you to minimize the impact on your daily schedule with live, interactive, instructor-led training via web conferencing.
- Eliminate the expense and time related to traveling to a public classroom offering.
- Get the convenience of online learning with the framework and guidance of a live classroom experience.
- Remain motivated by a dedicated time and structure for learning.
- Maintain the ability to grow your personal network and learn from the experience of fellow students.
Certified Instructor Program
HDI can certify your in-house instructor to deliver HDI courses to your staff. Afterwards, simply purchase student kits as training is scheduled. Each kit includes official HDI courseware and a certification exam. This program is ideal for companies training more than 50 people and those that include HDI training and certification in their new hire programs. Contact an account manager for more information.
- Learning is facilitated by someone who knows your business intimately.
- Your instructor can customize specific areas to improve comprehension (e.g. show actual company reports).
- You control your company's training schedule.