Local Meet-Ups Unite Industry Peers
Technical support professionals want to feel connected. They want to be involved—participating, learning, networking, and always progressing. It’s that sense of conection that makes the HDI local chapters so electric.
Joining together with professionals in your community is an easy and comfortable way to interface and collaborate with like-minded colleagues during regular, geographically convenient meet-ups. HDI members that participate in local chapter meetings are able to:
- Connect and network with those who share their objectives, challenges, and passions
- Benchmark performance, validate existing practices, and improve business operations
- Gain the latest knowledge, resources, and trends from industry experts and guest speakers
Meeting formats vary from chapter to chapter, but they're typically the perfect blend of education and fun, including:
- Roundtable discussions
- Social events: Baseball games, river cruises, etc.
- Case study presentations
- Panel discussions: C-levels, analysts, managers
- Site tours of local service desks or large facilities
- Special events, like award banquets and parties
Find my local chapter
Learn more about solution provider opportunities at chapter meetings.