In research conducted by HDI and Robert Half Technology on the technical support center of the future, industry professionals said they need a staff with a passion for supporting customers and with social intelligence—a human connection in a digital world.
Both internal and external customers are utilizing more communication channels and more devices now than ever before. The mobile workforce, remote work, consumerization, increased self-service, and emerging technologies have all played a part in creating the demand for better ways to serve customers and users.
Attend this Customer Service Week webinar, presented by Dana Olson, senior IT manager at the Gavilon Group, to learn:
- Which support channels customers are choosing
- Why the combination of technology and people is more important than ever
- What contributes to a great service culture in the support center
According to the HDI 2015 Support Center Practices & Salary Report, 26 percent of the organizations that had an increase in customer satisfaction said that having a remote control tool was a factor in the increase. Chris Savio, a senior product expert from Rescue by LogMeIn, will show how Rescue can facilitate connecting with customers on multiple platforms to resolve issues quickly and easily utilizing remote control software, whiteboarding, system diagnostics and push configurations.
Who should attend:
- IT service desk managers and leads
- Desktop support managers and leads
* This webinar is being hosted on HDI's BrightTalk channel. You will need to have a BrightTalk account to register for the webinar. Fortunately, registration is free!