The 2010s were a decade of rapid-fire evolution in IT, technical support, and service management: from mobile devices to remote support, knowledge management to enterprise service management and ITIL4, countless technologies, processes, frameworks, and methodologies emerged to change the way IT gets done. It was an exciting, sometimes exhausting, decade…but what do the 2020s have in store for technical support and service management?
Based on HDI’s industry-leading research and insights gained from our community, this webinar will highlight the trends we see on the horizon for technical support and service management as we roar into the 2020s:
- What’s happening with staffing and training?
- Which technologies are on the rise? Why?
- What shifts are taking place with regard to frameworks and methodologies (ITIL4, Agile, etc.)?
- What big initiatives should you be paying attention to?
Who should attend?
- CIOs, directors, and senior managers who need to be aware of industry trends
- Support center/service desk leaders who need information about the current state of the industry and its direction
This webinar is being hosted on HDI's BrightTalk channel. You will need to have a BrightTalk account to register for the webinar. Fortunately,
registration is free!