Date Published February 5, 2020 - Last Updated 3 Years, 173 Days, 9 Hours, 43 Minutes ago
Each year, HDI honors the very best in the technical support and service management profession, recognizing the individuals, teams, and organizations that have achieved and maintain the highest standards of quality and customer satisfaction.
The winners will be announced at SupportWorld Live in April.
Our spring awards, celebrated at SupportWorld Live, showcase individuals and teams that excel at service and support and elevate their businesses by maintaining the highest standards. The nomination period ran from August 5 through October 31. Completed nominations were then turned over to industry expert judges for review, and scores were tallied this week. We’re pleased to announce the finalists for this year’s Technical Support Awards.
Best Service and Support Analyst
- Josh Knoieczny, Paychex
- Nathan Loper, Butler University
- Sergio O'Connor, GoPro
Best Service and Support Technician
- Jeffrey Kisicki, State of Nebraska/Office of the CIO
- Pat Oakey, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Phillip Oha, Loudoun County
Best Service and Support Manager
- Tristan Fay, PBS Systems Group
- Brad Biagi, First American
- Gina Montague, Infinite Campus
Local Chapter Officer of the Year
- Sue Giliberti, Central Florida
- Bill Liberti, Capital Area – Washington, DC
Best Service and Support Culture
- First American Service Desks
- End User Services, Information Technology, Box
- Valvoline Support Center
Best Customer Experience
- SMS, A Division of First American
- Everbridge Customer Support
Best Use of Technology
- First American IT Service Desk
- PBS Systems Group
- Information Services, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Best Service and Support Organization
- First American IT Service Desk
- Baylor Scott and White Health Service Desk
- CACI – JSP HQDA Service Desk
The field was competitive, and all the nominees should all be proud of the excellent work that they do. We hope to see many of them back in the awards competition next year!
The finalists will now move on to the interview round, and the winners will be announced at SupportWorld Live in April.
The nomination period for the Service Management Awards will be opening soon. Sign up to stay in the loop for notifications.
Get on the list!
For 30 years, HDI has partnered with thousands of professionals and their organizations to improve their performance by helping them to: drive change, harness knowledge, transform teams, make connections, and turn challenges into opportunities. HDI empowers the technical support and service management community to advance their strategy, operations and teams through optimized service delivery. From the employee to the enterprise, HDI transforms service and support through its comprehensive lineup of training and certification courses, industry-leading annual conferences, results-driven consulting services, community-based networking opportunities, and insightful research and informational resources. What does HDI stand for? HDI stands for smarter service resulting in better business outcomes.
Tag(s): supportworld, workforce enablement, technology, service management, service desk, support center, metrics and measurements, desktop support, customer experience, business value