Our customers changed where and how they work. Their needs and expectations have transformed along with their environment, and our service strategy must keep pace as the modern workplace evolves. Say goodbye to your music on hold, business hours, and carefully limited scope of support. Customers are demanding instant answers, accessible self-service, expert support, and help with BYO-everything! Tightening budgets, strained resources, and socially distanced service aren't doing us any favors.
This webinar examines what's new and what's next for IT service and support, and you'll learn how to:
- Prepare for the expanding scope and evolving landscape of enterprise service management
- Meet customers on the contact channels of their choice and accommodate constantly changing preferences
- Design fulfilling service catalog experiences that eliminate uncertainty and follow-up contacts
- Manage your internal customers' complete employee journey
Who should attend?
- CIOs, Directors, and Senior Managers who are seeking knowledge about the ongoing role of IT as business is transformed
This webinar is being hosted on HDI's BrightTalk channel. You will need to have a BrightTalk account to register for the webinar. Fortunately,
registration is free!