What's HDI membership all about?
Buy an HDI membership
Renew Your Membership
We asked hundreds of your peers throughout the technical support community—including current members and those not yet involved with HDI—what they wanted from a professional membership association.
They told us they want to be part of a community where they could make connections, learn best practices, establish friendships, and grow. A place where they could go to:
- Gain industry knowledge
- Learn from their peers
- Excel in their careers
- Improve the maturity of their support organizations
- Acknowledge and celebrate professional achievement
- Save money on professional and organizational development
HDI members are passionate. They’re united by common objectives and challenges, by a pride in their industry, and by a drive to be great at what they do. Join thousands of your friends on a journey that will advance your career and improve your support center.
Join HDI today for only $295!
(some discounts available).
Learn more about the value you get from a $295 membership.
Take a look at the ROI of membership.
What's included with HDI membership?
Members get access to valuable research and opportunities that help them connect, learn, and succeed—at one low price:
- Access to HDIConnect, the online member community
- Regular HDI local chapter meet-ups
- Semiannual industry Practices & Salary Reports
- Industry awards
- Tools and templates
- Research-based focus papers and briefs
- Discounts on events, conferences, and services
See the full breakdown of membership benefits, perks, and discounts.
You spoke. We listened.
Welcome to the new HDI membership model. Learn more about the membership changes!
Contact HDI at 800.248.5667 or Support@ThinkHDI.com if you'd like to transfer your current membership to someone else on your team before its scheduled expiration date.
Need to convince your manager?