The HDI Customer Manifesto
- We believe in empowering our customers to optimize their performance.
- We believe in inspiring our customers to embrace transformational change.
- We believe in delighting our customers with comprehensive services and exceptional professional experiences.
- We believe in connecting our customers to knowledge, resources, and community.
- We believe in recognizing and honoring excellence.
- We believe in the value of service management and of technical support.
- We believe in the power of you.
What is HDI?
For over 30 years, HDI has partnered with thousands of organizations to improve their customer service and service management performance by educating their people, elevating their processes, and empowering their strategy. From C-level professionals to directors, managers, and frontline staff, HDI is the definitive source of industry information, leadership and performance planning. Through events, certification and training, consulting, membership and industry resources, HDI aims to transform service and support organizations and reimagine their approach to delivering exceptional service and value. We do this by:
- Facilitating collaboration and networking
- Hosting acclaimed conferences and events
- Producing renowned publications and research
- Certifying and training thousands of professionals each year
HDI, is the leading organization dedicated to elevating service and support across the enterprise.
Who is HDI for?
HDI provides the opportunity and the foundation to build your career and your organization’s success. Organizations of all sizes and technical support professionals of all levels and titles can find what they need at HDI to own their career success and increase the overall productivity of business. From frontline support staff to managers and directors to C-level professionals, HDI is your definitive source of industry information, leadership, and standards.
HDI helps executives and directors
Business leaders connect with us because they know an efficient support center improves the overall health and value of an organization.
HDI helps managers and team leads
We help managers balance the goals of their organization with the needs of their team—and ultimately become better leaders.
HDI helps frontline analysts
We are a frontline analyst’s source for understanding the evolving industry while providing tools to groom the next generation of leaders.
Members of the HDI community elevate the customer experience, which in turn makes business more productive. We stress the importance of understanding the customer’s emotional reactions to a problem and how to differentiate that from the customer’s technical problem. By cultivating skills in communications, customer service, and problem solving, you’ll discover the correct ways to:
- Escalate tickets
- Transfer calls
- Use open- and closed-ended questions
- Learn and enhance all the soft skills required to better connect with customers
Organizations and support centers come to HDI to increase business productivity and realize financial success by gaining industry-impacting insight into:
- Management and leadership
- Business planning and strategy
- Service level agreements
- Maturity models
- Performance assessment and reporting
Through unmatched membership benefits, HDI provides you with the tools to enhance your strengths and lessen your weaknesses – in the end becoming more confident, far-seeing, and prudent as you strive to optimize your support center and reach your career potential.
Learn More About HDI
Catalog & Brochures
Success Stories & Case Studies
Exhibitors, Sponsors, and Media Opportunities